A spacious three bedroomed link-detached bungalow situated in this sought after area close to Baildon railway station and bus routes on Otley Road. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, garage and attractive front gardens plus a westerly facing rear garden
Occupying an elevated position stands this three bedroomed detached bungalow. The property has uPVC double glazed windows; gas fired heating system, drive and single garage. Accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, open plan dining room and kitchen. In addition, two double bedrooms, single bedroom and bathroom. Outside offers a front garden with lawn and borders and a westerly facing rear garden.
Baildon is a popular village which offers a wide variety of amenities including shops, restaurants, and recreational facilities including a golf course, rugby, cricket, football grounds and schools for all ages. Baildon has a rural location with moorland countryside close by and yet has the convenience of daily commuter travelling by rail to Leeds and Bradford business centres. Motorway and air networks are also within daily travelling distance.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.