A stunning three bedroom duplex apartment in this highly popular conversion of a former school near to Baildon centre. Being the largest type in the building at just over 1,400 sq. ft., with stunning feature windows and allocated parking space, this is a rare opportunity and early viewing is advised
An exceptional, luxury apartment offering generous and well planned, three bedroom accommodation, featuring a particularly impressive master suite and reception room affording some stunning, long distance views across the valley.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire one of the larger apartments within this highly regarded and exclusive development. The apartment offers particularly generous accommodation which includes on the ground floor a welcoming entrance hall with useful storage cupboards, breakfast kitchen and spacious living room with additional storage cupboard. On the first floor there is a lovely master bedroom with floor to ceiling feature windows and en suite, two further bedrooms and a house bathroom. On a more practical level, the apartment has the convenience of an allocated parking space, and is accessed at the ground floor level on the side of Green Road.
Baildon is a popular village which offers a wide variety of amenities including shops, restaurants and recreational facilities including a golf course, rugby, cricket and football grounds. Baildon has a rural location with moorland countryside close by as well as allowing daily commuting by rail to Leeds and Bradford. Motorway and air networks are also within easy reach. The area is also close to the World Heritage site of Saltaire and to the green corridor of the Leeds Liverpool Canal with its scenic walks and national cycle path.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.