**THREE BEDROOMS, INTEGRAL GARAGE, IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS AND YOUNG FAMILIES***
This well presented mid-town house situated in this popular residential location close to good schools and within a short walk of Baildon train station. NO CHAIN!
The property has very versatile accommodation briefly comprises a entrance hall, ground floor WC, integral garage, with electric door and access to the rear garden, and store room. To the first floor is a spacious living room/dining area enjoying distant views, and a kitchen. To the second floor are three bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is a drive to the front and an attractive rear garden with block paved patio, and planted borders.
The property benefits from full double glazing replaced in 2004. The lounge bay window, front door, rear window in the kitchen and landing was then replaced in 2013. The bathroom was renovated in 2010 and the property benefits from a 25 year cavity wall insulation guarentee from 2009.
The town of Baildon is an idyllic, leafy suburb in West Yorkshire. Famed for the beautiful walks in nearby Baildon Moor and its traditional, quaint town centre, Baildon appeals to people of all ages and walks of life. Demand to live in Baildon is consistently high and in our minds will only grow over the coming years.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.