A well presented stone terrace property situated close to the canal, handily situated for access to Baildon and transport links to Leeds and beyond, Good sized accommodation throughout, with a mixture of original and modern features, Eary viewing is advised, to fully appreciate what is on offer!
**OFFERED TO THE MARKET WITH NO CHAIN** Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this beautifully presented traditional mid terrace property. Situated in this popular location just off the Leeds Liverpool canal and just a short walk away from both Baildon and Shipley train stations offering excellent commuter access to Leeds and Bradford. The tastefully decorated accommodation briefly comprises a spacious living room, modern kitchen and ground floor storage room. To the first floor is a good sized double bedroom and a large modern bathroom. To the second floor is a stylish attic bedroom with dormer and Velux style windows. Externally is a enclosed gated yard area to the rear. With many attractive features and great location, this property is a must see!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.