**EXTENDED SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM PROPERTY** Situated in a favourable cul de sac position this spacious extended four bedroom family home is particularly impressive throughout and boasts attractive features throughout. Simply a must see, for any growing family, to fully apprecaite what is on offer!
Upon entry through a solid wood door is an entrance hall that leads to a bay fronted sitting room and spacious dining room with double doors that open to the garden. Across the hallway is a downstairs shower room with shower, mounted sink and WC. To the rear of the home is a magnificent open plan living dining kitchen being over forty feet in length and boasting a very stylish finish with multi-fuel log burner, with plenty of natural light via seven Velux/roof lights, two sets of double patio doors and windows. The flooring is oak as are the worktops and units in the kitchen. Included in the kitchen is a fitted dishwasher, washing machine, five ring rangemaster with cooker hood/extractor and there is also space for a fridge/freezer. To the first floor are three bedrooms and house bathroom. The first bedroom is a bay fronted double bedroom, bedroom two is also a double and enjoys a pleasant aspect to the rear garden and the other bedroom to this floor is a single bedroom and could be utilised as an office/study. The house bathroom boasts oak flooring and a matching fresh white suite that includes a WC, sink and bath with shower attachment. To the second floor via a well-planned staircase is a spacious double bedroom and offers the benefit of extensive eaves storage and natural light via Velux windows. The rear garden continues an impressive finish with a mix of well-kept lawn, natural stone patio and attractive planted borders with a sunny westerly facing aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.