If you are seeking a charming, quintessential English country cottage in the heart of a picturesque yet conveniently located village with peace and tranquillity in abundance, then look no further.
Holroyds is excited to bring to market this wonderful, stone built cottage, delightfully positioned close to St Paul's Church in the centre of this highly regarded, Yorkshire village, once the setting of Emmerdale with 'The Woolpack' located only a short walk away from this desirable cottage property.
Lovingly maintained by the current owners, this charming home is a delightful combination of stunning, original features blended with a contemporary, 'cottagey' feel. The accommodation briefly comprises a good-sized open plan sitting room/kitchen with underfloor heating and a country style, fitted kitchen providing ample storage and a large window offers charming views over the generous, private, rear garden and churchyard beyond. To the first floor, is a spacious, double bedroom and good-sized house bathroom. The property has that charming 'chocolate box' appeal with a pretty front garden - an ideal spot to sit on a bench and enjoy a cuppa or glass of wine, listening to the charming bird song and enjoying the pleasant view over the village green. To the rear one finds a true oasis of peace and calm - a good-sized garden with a raised decking area and some established planting - a great spot in which to enjoy al fresco dining in the summer months or just to sit and relax with nothing to disturb your thoughts other than the bird song.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.