An attractive and exceptionally well presented stone built semi-detached property providing three bedroom accommodation with a gas fired central heating system and double glazing. The property has been updated by the current owner and must be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
This instantly appealing double fronted stone built property simply must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Standing superbly at the foot of Baildon Bank, this attractive and well-presented family home briefly comprises of; entrance hall, lounge, impressive dining room leading to a modern and well-appointed kitchen complete with integrated appliances and a useful cellar, whilst the first floor boasts three good sized bedrooms and a modern house bathroom with four piece modern suite. Outside, the property enjoys an attractive, private gardens which extends from the front around to the rear where it becomes a private paved courtyard. As well as UPVC double glazed windows, the property also has a gas central heating system. Early viewing is highly recommended.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.