Viewings are essential to appreciate this attractive family home situated in the popular village of Baildon. Offering three bedrooms, two reception rooms and a spacious conservatory. The property also benefits from a large loft space, of a generous height, perfect for storage!
Holroyds have great pleasure in offering to the market this 3 bedroom semi-detached home located in upper Baildon a walk away from Baildon village and Baildon Moor. The property is tastefully decorated throughout and done to a high modern standard and offers fantastic living space ideal for family living. Viewings are highly advised to appreciate what the property has to offer!
Baildon itself is a bustling and vibrant village that is situated on the borders of Bradford and Leeds. Enjoying a rural setting and well known for its moorland beauty via Baildon Moor and Shipley Glen. Excellent road and rail networks link the village superbly with Leeds and Bradford. The village centre is home to a wide variety of shops, bars and restaurants. Recreational facilities include a popular Golf Course, cricket and rugby ground.
Hallway:Entering the property through the porch you are greeted by the spacious hallway which comprises of staircase leading to upstairs, double window looking on to the driveway and is equipped with 1 radiator.
Leading on from the hallway you enter the living room, a generous size ideal for family or the perfect space to unwind on a night. To the front of the property is a bay window which floods the room with plenty of natural light and is equipped with 1 radiator.
Leading on from the living room you will enter the dining room with doors to the rear of the property leading in to the conservatory and is equipped with 1 radiator.
To the rear of the property you will find the conservatory accessible via the dining room, an ideal sitting area or a space to make your own. In the conservatory you are able to access the rear garden via doorway.
The kitchen is done to a modern and tasteful standard with a double window to the rear looking on to the rear garden. In the kitchen there is a door which will lead you to the outside of the property and on to the driveway, from there you are able to access the single garage or the rear garden via gate.
Once upstairs you can find the main bedroom situated at the front of the property. The bedroom is tastefully finished with a window to the front of the property looking out on to Springfield road and the front garden. The bedroom is also equipped with 1 radiator and big enough for a King size bed.
Bedroom 2 is situated to the rear of the property looking out on to the rear garden. The bedroom again is tastefully finished and equipped with 1 radiator and big enough for a double size bed.
Bedroom 3 is situated to the front of the property and for a third bedroom is a generous size big enough for a singles size bed and is also equipped with 1 radiator.
The bathroom is tastefully finished and comprises of standing wash basin, bath with overhead shower and W/C with windows to the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.