Viewing is recommended of this deceptive four bedroom mid-town house style property that sits favourably on a cul-de-sac style development, situated towards the bottom of Baildon, where it enjoys excellent access in and out of the village and is well placed for Shipley train station.
Arranged over three floors, the property includes an entrance hall and boasts a spacious lounge, leading to a well-appointed dining kitchen with access to the yard area. The first floor benefits from two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a modern house bathroom. The attic has been converted by the current owners into a forth bedroom creating a good sized family home. Also benefitting from UPVC double glazed windows and a gas central heating system, whilst outside, the property enjoys driveway parking to the front for two cars and has an enclosed garden to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.